This is the perfect Reading Plan for you this year!
- It’s for the person who wants to read the Bible, but doesn’t know where to begin.
- It’s for the woman who wonders what devotional she should read in the upcoming year, but then remembers she hasn’t finished the ones she has already purchased.
- It’s for both the parent with a noisy household and the empty-nester.
- It’s for the man who works full time and reads on the bus trip into the city.
- It’s for the early riser, the lunch break reader, or the night owl.
Wisdom for Ordinary Days is here to bring your quiet—or not so quiet—time to you, right where you are.
This yearly Reading Plan is designed with easy on-and-off ramps. Every 4 to 8 weeks a new topic will be released and you can download and print the FREE plan.
We will follow the liturgical calendar with focusing and celebrating Lent, Pentecost, and Advent. Between those church holidays will be wisdom topics for your Ordinary Days. An weekly email will be sent to keep you on schedule and to add insight and encouragement.
The 2019 Plan:
- January|February – A Well-Built Life
- March|April – A Lenten Journey to the Cross
- May|Pentecost Sunday June 9 – The Wonder of God Residing Within Us
- June – Plant
- July – Grow
- August – Harvest
- September|October – 8 Ways to Love
- November – 30 Day Gratitude Exercise
- December – Preparing My Heart for the Son
Most of the Reading Plans are written with one verse per week. During the week you have a different focus each day as you settle your heart into each verse.
Spending a few minutes each day soaking in one verse at a time will bring a settledness into your spirit.
Additional Resources with the Reading Plan
- Transformation Tracker – Daily routines build your life. Keep track of healthy habits and replace unhealthy ones.
- Sunday Reflection – Celebrate the weekly rhythm of Sabbath rest and renewal.
What Others are Saying about the Reading Plans
I loved the weekly verse format and the memorizing.
I enjoy having small segments to focus on each week and also the new insights you send in your weekly emails.
The free download was easy to print and I could do the reading plan at my own speed.